I live the life
that I've been left
I leave most
things unspoken
But
deep inside Geronimo
Is
tearing me apart
I've seen him
in the streets
And I've seen
him in the pictures
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Now's the time
I must digress
From going
through the motions
Take my head
out of its sling
Free the
warrior
I'll fight him
in my dreams
And I'll fight
him till he kills me
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
I live the life
that I've been left
I leave most
things unspoken
But deep inside
Geronimo
Is tearing me
apart
I'll fight him
in my dreams
And I'll fight
him till he kills me
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
They cut you in
half with a gun
And they give
you a band-aid
They gut you in
half with a gun
And they give
you a band-aid
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
They cut you in
half with a gun
And they give
you a band-aid
They gut you in
half with a gun
And they give
you a band-aid
Killer, killer,
killer...
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer in the
home
Killer...
Is
the home
bis dann dann
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Danke für deinen Kommentar!
um Spam zu vermeiden, habe ich mich für händische Freigabe entschieden.
Ich antworte direkt in den Kommentaren, einfach die Folgekommentare abonnieren indem du auf 'Per E-Mail abonnieren' klickst!